Saturday, August 28, 2010

The blog that will chronical it all!

So for years I have told my closest friends and family that I am going to write a book. That "book" and its theme have changed probably about 137 times as events in my life have changed or a different lesson has been learned. Anyone who truly knows me, knows the following to be true: I will never write a book. Don't get my wrong, I love to write, but I have the attention span of a 3 year old. I could dedicate an entire blog to the projects that have been started, and have never made it to the finish line. I have 2 journals I had started when my children were born, where I professed my dedication to writing in it weekly as my children grew to chronical their life. Caleb's journal, I must say, is much more robust because for 16 months was an only child. Sydney's is a sporadic picture of major milestones. In finally facing reality of my short attention span, and my resistance to handwriting ANYTHING, I decided this blog was the best way to capture our life as quickly as it is flying by. This blog is dedicated to my children and the Roth clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment